ZTV News Episode 2 ZTV News Episode 2

the book she pulls out is called 'hot rape' and has beast boy on the cover, possible forshadowing for a futrue flash?

TTA Episode 024 TTA Episode 024

um... how was kirb using the drain sword in the fight w/ webmaster? U>.>

TTA Episode 012 TTA Episode 012

awsome, 3rd time watching through tta, its a classic

Voltage Voltage Starving 3 Voltage Voltage Starving 3

This was
Pretty fuckin' great, actually.
Entertaining, and was interesting enough [and easy enough to skip through the text the later times through] to go back and find the secrets and such.
Art style was simple but worked and not gonna lie, the chicks were cute enough that a random screenshot of this would have looked like an ACTUAL dating sim of tboi,
basically, top shity, looking forward to more stuff like this from you. I'm gonna have to ask, what game are you gonna do next? FANF or somethin'?

Not To Scale Not To Scale

you really don't realize how hard puzzles can be until you play one where you cant which ones are the corner pieces.

The Power The Power

the game is nice and well thought out, great aspects and story and gameplay elements, but you REALLY need give the options for custom controls. i am sick and tired of the fact that i don't have what seems to be the generic computer and keyboard setup that i must miss out on good games form the sake of my wrists and the fact i cant control the game properly. its not just this game, its many.

amidos2006 responds:

That's my bad :( isA will try to make that available in next games :)

TOME Promotional Poster TOME Promotional Poster

when i get awsome at java, im gonna make tome :P (of course, i suck at the moment, but thats what college is there for right?)

gaia the dragon champion gaia the dragon champion

brilliant

this drawing is done in fine detail and if coulerd, i bet could be mistaken for the origanal picture of the card. great work!

computer247 responds:

thanks pichu! I'm not much of the coloring type though, black and white is my strong point ( hopefully future manga artist little color, lots of black and white=D)